Maatee is innovated to deal with Organic and Natural products for day to day use by one and all. Our main products are:
– Natural Dyed Organic Cotton Towels
– Natural Dyed Organic Baby Towel, Wash Cloth and Body Suits
– Organic Bar and Liquid Soaps
– Handmade Natural Bar Soaps
– Handmade Premium Olive Oil based traditional bar soaps – our Ancient Secrets series
– Handmade Ceramic Bathroom Accessories
– Organic Cotton and Jute Bags/Pouches
– Handmade Lip Care (lip balms)
We are constantly working on developing new products.
We believe our planet deserves to be treated with respect because we all benefit from it. Humanity is a global family and what we do affects all the inhabitants of Mother Earth and we cannot be separated from it.
At Maatee, we’re driven by compassion – not only for each other but for everything around us. We try our level best to make sure we know where our raw materials are coming from, how it is grown and handled, and by whom. We try to achieve a non-exploitative product cycle. It is the effort of Maatee to provide products that are manufactured with the highest environmental and moral standards.
All of our products are cruelty free (no animal testing), 100% natural, biodegradable and vegan/vegetarian.
All of our product packaging and shipping packaging are 100% recyclable even the foam peanuts we use are made with natural vegetable starch and are completely biodegradable.
We give 10% of our profits to organizations focused on humanitarian relief and nature conservation, such as Plan International USA and World Wildlife Fund (WWF).
Our products are carefully crafted with love and care. NONE of our products contain any of these ingredients commonly found in foods and personal care products:
- Artificial Colors or preservatives
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate (SLS)
- Sodium Myreth Sulfate
- Mineral Oil, Petrolatum or Paraffin
- PEGS, PPG, MEA, DEA or TEA (Synthetic ingredients/stabilizers)
- Formaldehyde Donors (DMDM Hydantoin/ Diazolidinyl Urea/ Methylisothiazolinone) – preservatives
- 1, 4-Dioxanes (Accidental by-products from ethoxylation a common ingredient processing, which are not declared on ingredient labels and are classified as possible carcinogens)